1. Hire charges should be paid in advance to the Committee Treasurer.
2. The Hirer is responsible for leaving the Hall clean and tidy. A reminder of what is required is displayed in the kitchen.
3. All rubbish is to be removed, including from the kitchen and toilet bins. All crockery, cutlery and glasses washed and dried and put away.
4. The fridge and freezer are to be turned off and emptied, and the doors propped open.
5. All surfaces, including the floor, should be wiped over to remove any marks - there is a supply of cleaning materials in the kitchen.
6. Particular attention should be paid to the Main Hall polished woodblock floor to protect it from avoidable scratches, and damage from footwear.
7. The Hirer must ensure that all lights are turned off, including the exterior lights, the curtains closed, and all doors locked after the event.